(7) Download PI Arie Kruglanski’s American Psychologist paper, “Terrorism: A (Self) Love Story,” here.
(6) Read Co-PI Scott Atran’s Foreign Policy article, “Black and White and Red All Over: How the Hyperkinetic Media is Breeding a New Generation of Terrorists,” here.
(5) Read Co-PI Scott Atran’s Psychology Today piece, “Who Wants to Be a Terrorist, and How Not to Help Them,” here.
(4) Read PI Arie Kruglanski’s APS Observer article about the Minerva project here.
(3) Read Co-PI Scott Atran’s Huffington Post piece on “The Folly of Defunding Social Science” here.
(2) Download Co-PI Scott Atran and Co-PI Jeremy Ginges’ RSPB article, “War as a Moral Imperative (Not Just Practical Politics By Other Means),” here.
(1) Download Co-PI Scott Atran, Co-PI Jeremy Ginges, and team member Doug Medin’s PNAS article, “Sacred Bounds on Rational Resolution of Violent Political Conflict,” here.